Schools Catechist Training
School employees are called in a special way to share the Catholic faith with the students. The teaching of Jesus Christ and his Church can take place, equally, within and outside the structure of the classroom. The schools environment is a wonderful place for youth to witness the love of God.
Note: All 5 classes are required for an employee to become certified.
Tier 1 Classes & Dates:
- Intro to Sacred Scripture - Monday, Oct. 7, 2019
- The Liturgy - Monday, Oct. 28, 2019
- The Seven Sacraments - Monday, Nov. 4, 2019
- Holy Matrimony & Role of the Gospels - Monday, Nov. 18, 2019
- Our Moral Life in Christ - Monday, Dec. 2, 2019
Tier 2 Classes & Dates:
- Intro to Apologetics - Wednesday, Oct. 9, 2019
- Biblical Foundations - Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2019
- Intro to Doctrine, Part 1 - Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2019
- Intro to Doctrine, Part 2 - Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2019
- Intro to Christian Spirituality - Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2019
Executive Assistant to the Superintendent
Broken link or website issue?